2007.02 서울대학교 조경·지역시스템공학부 공학사
2014.08 서울대학교 생태조경·지역시스템공학부 공학박사
2014.09 - 2016.03 서울대학교 그린바이오과학기술연구원, 선임연구원
2016.04 - 2019.07 일리노이대학교 어바나-샴페인 캠퍼스, 방문연구원 및 박사후연구원
2019.08 - 서울과학기술대학교 환경공학과, 조교수
Computer Aided Engineering
Environmental Hydraulics and Hydrology
Modeling the Environment
주요논문 및 저서
17. Kamruzzaman, Mohammad, Syewoon Hwang, Soon-Kun Choi, Jaepil Cho, Inhong Song, Hanseok Jeong, Jung-Hun Song, Teail Jang, and Seung-Hwan Yoo, 2020. Prediction of the effects of management practices on discharge and mineral nitrogen yield from paddy fields under future climate using APEX-paddy model. Agricultural Water Management 231: 105983.
16. Kim, Hakkwan, Soojin Kim, Jihye Jeon, and Hanseok Jeong†, 2020. Effects of Irrigation with Desalinated Water on Lettuce Grown Under Greenhouse in South Korea. Applied Science 10(7), 2207: 1-13.
15. Jeong, Hanseok, Rabin Bhattarai, Jan Adamowski, and David J. Yu, 2020. Insights from socio-hydrological modeling to design sustainable wastewater reuse strategies for agriculture at the watershed scale. Agricultural Water Management 231: 105983.
14. Jeong, H., R. Bhattarai, and S. Hwang, 2019. How climate scenarios alter future predictions of field-scale water and nitrogen dynamics and crop yields. Journal of Environmental Management 252: 109623.
13. Jeong, H., C. Pittelkow, and R. Bhattarai, 2019. Simulated responses of tile-drained agricultural systems to recent changes in ambient atmospheric gradients. Agricultural Systems 168: 48-55.
12. Jeong, H., R. Bhattarai, S. Hwang, J.G. Son, and T. Jang, 2018. How Ångström–Prescott Coefficients Alter the Estimation of Agricultural Water Demand in South Korea. Water 10(12), 1851.
11. Jeong, H., and R. Bhattarai, 2018. Exploring the effects of nitrogen fertilization management alternatives on nitrate loss and crop yields in tile-drained fields in Illinois. Journal of Environmental Management 213: 341-352.
10. Sung, K., H. Jeong, N. Sangwan, and D.J. Yu, 2018. Effects of flood control strategies on flood resilience under sociohydrological disturbances. Water Resources Research 54: 2661-2680.
9. Jeong, H., C. Seong, T. Jang, and S.W. Park, 2016. Classification of wastewater reuse for agriculture: A case study in South Korea. Irrigation and Drainage 65: 76-85.
8. Jeong, H., and J. Adamowski, 2016. A system dynamics based socio-hydrological model for agricultural wastewater reuse at the watershed scale. Agricultural Water Management 171: 89-107.
7. Jeong, H., H. Kim, and T. Jang, 2016. Irrigation water quality standards for indirect wastewater reuse in agriculture: a contribution toward a sustainable wastewater reuse. Water 8(4), 169: 1-18.
6. Kim, H., H. Jeong†, J. Jeon, and S. Bae, 2016. Effects of irrigation with saline water on crop growth and yield in greenhouse cultivation. Water 8(4), 127: 1-9.
5. Kim, H., H. Jeong†, J. Jeon, and S. Bae, 2016. The impact of impervious surface on water quality and its threshold in Korea. Water 8(4), 111: 1-9.
4. Jeong, H., H. Kim, T. Jang, and S.W. Park, 2016. Assessing the effects of indirect wastewater reuse on paddy irrigation in the Osan River watershed in Korea using the SWAT model. Agricultural Water Management 163: 393-402.
3. Jeong, H., T. Jang, C. Seong, and S.W. Park, 2014. Assessing nitrogen fertilizer rates and split applications using the DSSAT model for rice irrigated with urban wastewater. Agricultural Water Management 141: 1-9.
2. Jung, K., T. Jang, H. Jeong, and S.W. Park, 2014. Assessment of growth and yield components of rice irrigated with reclaimed wastewater. Agricultural Water Management 138: 17-25.
1. Jang, T., M. Jung, E. Lee, S.W. Park, J. Lee, and H. Jeong, 2013. Assessing environmental impacts of reclaimed wastewater irrigation in paddy fields using bioindicator. Irrigation Science 31: 1225-1236.